HOW TO BOOK
1. Reserve Your Place
You can reserve your place(s) on any of our workshops by clicking on the 'Book Now' link next to the workshop of your choice. Please make sure that you click on the correct link, as each Region has its own Reservation Form.
The number of places available is shown alongside each workshop.
2. Make Your Payment
When you submit the Reservation Form you will be taken to a page where you can choose to pay by:
- Debit or Credit Card
- Cheque or BACS
- Going Digital Gift Voucher or promotional code
Please follow the instructions on the page.
3. On Receipt of Your Payment
When we receive your payment, we will send you an email acknowledgement with details of how to get directions to the venue and joining instructions (including a list of things to bring on the day) for your workshop.
4. Terms & Conditions
By making a reservation on a Going Digital workshop, you are entering into an agreement as follows:
- I understand that the place(s) I reserve will be held for 7 days. If Going Digital have not received my payment in full within that time, my reservation may be cancelled.
- If I cancel my booking(s) - I understand that refunds (less a £15 administration fee) or transfers to other workshops in the same Going Digital region can only be given if Going Digital is able to fill my place(s).
- I understand that during my tuition with Going Digital, I may visit a variety of outdoor and indoor locations. I understand that during the full duration of the course, and when I am visiting, or travelling to or from these locations, I do so entirely at my own personal risk and take full responsibility for my actions.
- I have read and understood Going Digital's advice below on Insurance, Trip Cancellation Insurance and Bookings for Under 16's.
- I acknowledge that the data that I provide when making my booking(s) will be held centrally by Going Digital Limited and by the proprietor of the relevant Going Digital regional franchise.
- I acknowledge that if I prefer Going Digital not to use my images taken during my workshop, I must inform my tutor on the day of the workshop.
- I acknowledge that if I prefer Going Digital not to use any images of me, taken by other students or my tutor during my workshop, I must inform my tutor on the day of the workshop.
If Redeeming a Panasonic Voucher
- I acknowledge that my details will be passed to Panasonic and that this information will not be used for marketing purposes.
Workshops at National Trust Properties (the National Trust's standard terms)
I hereby declare:
- That the photographs are being taken by me solely for the purpose of attending the Going Digital workshop.
- That the photographs will not (without written consent of the Trust) be used for any other purpose than as set out in the item above and specifically that they will not be used for the purposes of trade or reward or in any way which prejudices the interests of the Trust.
- That I will not (without the written consent of the Trust) allow the photographs to be used or reproduced by any other person.
- In the case of previously unpublished work I hereby assign to the National Trust the entire copyright of the photographs worldwide for the full period of copyright and all extensions and renewals of it and confirm that the National Trust shall be duly credited as owner of copyright.
- Photographs for the purpose of this letter include negatives
and prints, slides, transparencies or other forms of
reproduction including all digital forms
- I confirm that these pictures will not be placed in a commercial library or sold in any way, including though not limited to websites such as Flickr.com.
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, Going Digital is forced to cancel a workshop we will offer you the choice of an available place on any of our future workshops in the same Going Digital region, or a full refund.
It is advisable that you have adequate insurance for your own photographic equipment. During our workshops your equipment may be subject to the elements or accidental damage. We are not responsible for any damage incurred to your photographic equipment or belongings whilst participating on one of our courses.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
If you are travelling to the area especially for a workshop, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. We are not able to vary from our stated refund policy regardless of your situation.
Bookings for Under 16's
Please note that under 16's must be accompanied by an adult throughout the workshop. We regret that we cannot accept under 16's on certain workshops - please see the About This Venue section of the appropriate venue page for details.
We will contact you by email where possible, and otherwise by mail, but we ask for your telephone number on booking forms in case we have to contact you urgently - we will not otherwise contact you by telephone.
When you make a reservation for a workshop, you will have the opportunity to opt to receive our seasonal newsletters. If you choose not to receive our newsletters you will not receive any unsolicited mail from Going Digital.