On this workshop you'll learn how to photograph fast action and take stunning portrait shots of a variety of amazing birds. You'll have tuition throughout the day, two photography sessions with ample time for plenty of flying and portrait shots of the birds, with a review and opportunity to discuss your images - and it's a great day out!
- How to set up your camera to photograph action and the best techniques for action shots
- Focus for sharp subjects and how to set a correct aperture to give a blurred background to your shots
- Use of ISO to control shutter speed
- How to correctly expose your shots
- How good composition can transform your images
Where: You'll begin by learning how to set up your camera for portrait and action shots, then you'll have two photo sessions with the birds, with advice from one of our experienced tutors throughout.
Group Size: A maximum of 10 students per tutor.
Times: Full day, usually 10 am to 4 pm but please check your joining instructions.
Equipment: Please bring a spare memory card, you're sure to need it! As suitable equipment varies, please visit the Venue page in the list below for full details.
Previous Experience: to get the most from this workshop, you should be familiar with the use of Aperture Priority, Exposure Compensation and ISO.